Friday, November 2, 2012

Poem : a heart at peace gives life to his body, but envy rots the bones.


A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones.



The man will stand
While the other struggles to keep his legs stable.
The man will stay still,
While the other dances as in the water.
The man will be quiet,
While the other unleashes sounds from his throat.

I dance, I sing, I envy what I cannot achieve
I dream and dream
I keep dancing and dancing while dreaming,
But will I trip? Who cares!?

The man still jumped and screamed
And I worried
Will he trip?
I shouldn't care.

The man was standing still,
Tranquility radiated from his body,
He could stand still,
He would not fall, he could do whatever he wanted.
While the other man did whatever he wanted.

I was at peace.
I was dancing.
I will not trip and let life escape.
Will I trip, as I dance?
Not one of them cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment